Niswonger Performing Arts Center of Northwest Ohio has officially announced the performer for the 166th Van Wert County Fair Concert at The Grandstand – GIRL NAMED TOM!
Starting today, our Van Wert County Agricultural Society members have early buying opportunities to secure their tickets for the concert – before general public sales open April 22, 2022.
Give our office a call to get your membership, today! 419-238-9270.
Once membership is purchased, we will give you a card with a code to enter at checkout to purchase your tickets from Van Wert Live!
Hold on to that card – you will redeem your card for your membership in July.
- What are the benefits of becoming a member of the Van Wert County Agricultural Society?
- You can buy concert tickets before the general public
- Free gate admission during Fair Week
- Early buying opportunities for ride tickets
- Voting for Van Wert County Agricultural Society (must be Van Wert County resident to participate)
- Why do I need to become a member to buy concert tickets?
- Buying a membership now allows you to buy your concert tickets before the general public. General ticket sales open on April 22, 2022.
- I’m a camper, do I need a membership?
- We require one membership per camping spot. Call our office at 419-238-9270 to get your membership, today!
- I’m a member of Van Wert Live, do I need to buy your membership as well?
- We would love to have our Van Wert Live members also be Van Wert County Fair members. Benefits of being a Fair Member include free gate admission during Fair Week, early buying opportunities for ride tickets and voting rights for the Van Wert County Agricultural Society.
- How do I become a member?
- It’s easy! Call 419-238-9270 and talk with our friendly staff, or visit the Fair Board office at 1055 S Washington St., in Van Wert, OH!
- How much is membership?
- Membership to the Van Wert Agricultural Society is only $30! And membership passes will be available in July 2022