• Any American-made 1980’s & newer rwd or fwd drive cars. No hearses or limos allowed.
• Helmet, seat belt, long sleeves/pant and eye protection must be worn at all times on the track.
• Any questions call first. If it doesn't say you can don't do it.
• Cars must be stock.
• ABSOLUTELY No painting of the frames.
• Must have a 12" x 12" roof sign that does not strengthen the car in any way.
• Car must be swept clean of debris & glass before coming to event.
• The following must be removed prior to entering the fairgrounds, windows, headlights, taillights, all chrome and mirrors.
• Do not strip under the hood. Battery MAY be LEFT in stock location. But you may put rubber mat over it or spray with foam around it not excessively. Do not spray foam on anything else.
• You may move the battery to the floor inside the car. You may lengthen the cables to reach the battery on the floor not the wiring harness. This will be strictly enforced.
• JUDGES DECSISON IS FINAL. All cars are subjected to re-inspection at ANY time.
Must be 100% stock!! No cross breeding entire drive must be same make as car (Chevy to Chevy, Ford to Ford and so on) Must appear to be factory engine to car with stock exhaust.
1. Engine must be mounted with stock mounts in stock position. No welding of mounts must be bolted only.
2. No homemade cross members. Cross members must be stock and bolted in not welded.
3. Doors must be chained or wired. No more than 8 places per door the wire from the bottom of doors may go around frame. You may use chain or 2 strands of #9 wire per hole.
4. Trunks must be chained or wired. No more than 8 places; 2 of these must go around bumper.
TRUNKS MUST BE OPEN DURING INSPECTION!
• Car must have deck lid and or tailgate No welding or adding metal. Trunk lid must be in stock location. No tucking, wedging, pre bending, smashing, folding or anything else you can think of. No welding washers for holes.
5. Hoods may be wired or chained in 8 spots. You may use chain or 2 strands of #9 wire per hole. It must be sheet metal to sheet metal only. 2 strands must be attached to front bumper, either around bumper or drill 2 holes in bumper and wire through holes. No welding washers for holes. Must be 12" hole in hood incase of fire. Remove hood latch!!! Hood must be open for inspection.
6. Any tires permitted; double tires permitted. NO foam filled tires & no valve stem protectors.
7. You may leave stock gas tank in stock location if it is located ahead of the rear axle. If not it must be relocated to rear floor of car if this is done you must use a fuel cell or boat tank. No stock fuel tanks allowed inside of car. Tank must be secured with #9 wire through the floor & covered!
• Must only have 3 gallons of gas. You may be asked to drain it if the gauge doesn't work.
8. Windshield may be left in car OR you can remove windshield! All other glass must be removed, if glass is broken inside doors it must be swept clean.
9. NO CREASING ON THE BODY IS ALLOWED!!!!
10. Stock type springs and shocks. No solid suspension. SCREW IN TYPE spring risers ARE OK, NO wire, chains or any weld on rear ends or rear spring pockets. Cars must bounce & cars must be STOCK!!!!!
11. You must use factory rear end for the car you are running.
12. You may weld spider gears in rear end to make it posi. No gears are allowed, you must use stock axles.
You are not allowed to change the gear ratio or use aftermarket axles. This will be the driver’s responsibility to prove they are not changed.
• You may only use an 80 & Newer bumper on car. It must bolt on in the factory location and you may collapse the shocks and weld all the way around the shock and the plate to bumper. Dec bumpers are permitted ends must remain open no metal added to bumper is allowed. If car has no shocks bumper may be welded directly to frame with no metal added.
• On the back side of bumper where shock mounts you may use a 1⁄4” X 6” X 6” piece of flat metal to create a flat mounting surface. If bumpers are not welded they must have 2 strands of #9 wire from bumper to core support in front & 2 strands of #9 wire from bumper to deck lid in rear.
1. If the car has a wiring harness in front of core support you may move it behind core support.
2. All body bolts must be factory stock no altering permitted.
3. You may add a bar behind the drivers seat welded or bolted to the door post, bar must be no larger than 4" diameter and may have a 6"x6"x1/4" flat plate welded on each end to attach to the door post
4. A bar is required inside the drivers door, bar must be secured at top & bottom Read all rules carefully and follow them! It will be a cheap easy build. Any questions call! There will be no stretching or bending of any rules or you will either run in the modified class or go home!!
Judges decisions are FINAL!
1055 S. Washington St.
Van Wert, OH 45891
Monday 9 am -5 pm Tuesday 9 am - 7 pm Wednesday 9 am - 5 pm Thursday 9 am - 5 pm Friday 9 am - 5 pm